Oct 8, 2009

A Decision

As most know, I have been feeling real tired out of energy lately. So with the help of my wife, her and I have been going to the gym on a semi regular basses.-- Check mark for starting to exercise more.

Also I have been donating blood,
(mainly because it is a good thing to do, but also it reminded me that I am A+ blood type)

And along with exercising more I have decided that I am going to start eating better.
What better way to do that then eat the right foods for my blood type.

(now here is the interesting part)
According to this: http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

Me being A+ blood type. -- I am supposed to be a... Vegetarian - some types seafood are ok
...
lets just say, I love meat. (this is going to be hard) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wallace's shared items